Thursday, April 30, 2009

welcoming myself back...again

It's a shame I let this get away from me. Maybe it was a winter hibernation. In truth, I had visions of an amazing post recapping the Phillies' World Series win and I just got so caught up in it all that I forgot to do it, and now it's April. Since then I've been laid off and hired, travelled to zero countries besides the United States, and participated in a wedding involving Foxes. Also, I'm working on starting a sports-related blog with a few of my sports-related friends that will be updated much more consistently than this site has been. Details on that to follow...

1 comment:

Nello said...

You love to blog about some sports. I love that with every Braves loss I witness (several now) that the Phillies are further solidified in their higher position in the standings. I hope you are well, my friend. My friend, you are great.